Sahir focuses his practice on transactional work.
While in law school, Sahir served as a judicial extern at the Supreme Court of Ohio, where he wrote jurisdictional memoranda for Chief Justice Maureen O’Connor’s review. He also served as managing editor of Ohio State Technology Law Journal. Additionally, Sahir participated in the Entrepreneurial Business Law Clinic at the Moritz College of Law.
With an undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering, Sahir brings a unique perspective to practicing law. He uses his training and experience to assess and efficiently resolve the unique issues on which clients seek counsel.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Texas A&M University (B.S., 2016)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Walnut Hills Business Group, Membership Chair