Ryan is an associate in Porter Wright’s Litigation Department and focuses on complex commercial litigation, as well as technology and data security. Ryan joined the firm in the fall of 2015 after serving with the Cyber Division of the FBI since 2009. Within the Cyber Division, Ryan focused on cyber threats to the transportation sector. Ryan has written products and provided briefings to executives in both the federal government and private companies concerning the cyber threat to US businesses and critical infrastructure.
Since joining the firm, Ryan has worked on teams defending complex antitrust, municipal bond, consumer products and public housing class action cases. Ryan has also defended clients in debtor-creditor claims arising from bankruptcy.
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D., 2015)
- University of Mary Washington (B.A., 2009)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Childhelp of Northern Virginia, Volunteer Child Mentor, 2009-2010