As an active member of the firm’s Government Relations team, Ronnie advocates for clients in the legislative arena. With over a decade of experience working in the Ohio General Assembly, Ronnie understands the importance of building a case outside the courtroom.
Having served in various senior staff positions including budget director, policy director and most recently as deputy chief of staff, Ronnie brings considerable knowledge of the inner workings of the state’s legislative and budget processes.
He has fostered strong relationships with key legislators and staff, as well as executive branch officials, through the years and believes in a collaborative approach to effective lobbying.
For seven budget cycles, Ronnie did the “behind the scenes” work in the legislature, which offers essential insight into effective operations of state government and enhances his ability to be successful in achieving clients’ objectives. His experience includes advocating on a variety of issues ranging from healthcare reform to fiscal policy to economic development to regulatory reform.
*Ronnie is not a lawyer and does not provide legal advice.
- The Ohio State University (M.P.A, 2004)
- The Ohio State University (M.A., 2005)
- Northern Arizona University (B.S., 2002)
- Children First, Inc., Board of Trustees, Treasurer, Parent Trustee, 2013-Present
- Saint Joseph Montessori School, Board of Trustees, Treasurer, Trustee 2016-Present