Ronnie comes to Porter Wright with over a decade of experience with the Ohio General Assembly. Having served in various senior staff positions including budget director, policy director, and most recently as deputy chief of staff, Ronnie brings considerable knowledge of the inner workings of the state’s legislative and budget processes and has fostered strong relationships with key legislators and staff, as well as executive branch officials. For seven budget cycles he has done the behind the scenes work in the legislature, bringing experience and understanding of the operations of state government that further enhances our team’s ability to be successful in achieving clients’ objectives. Ronnie has in-depth experience with a variety of issues ranging from fiscal policy to economic development and business regulations.
*Ronnie is not a lawyer and does not provide legal advice.
- The Ohio State University (M.P.A, 2004)
- The Ohio State University (M.A., 2005)
- Northern Arizona University (B.S., 2002)
- Children First, Inc., Board of Trustees, Treasurer, Parent Trustee, 2013-Present
- Saint Joseph Montessori School, Board of Trustees, Treasurer, Trustee 2016-Present