Raquel is a senior attorney in Porter Wright’s Chicago office who focuses her practice on trust and estate planning, administration and litigation.
She works with families and individuals to develop bespoke estate plans, focusing on wealth preservation and tax planning tailored to each client’s needs and long-term goals. Her individualized service aims to achieve each client’s intent with respect and sensitivity, while diligently protecting client interests.
Raquel advises trustees and executors in connection with the administration of trusts and probate estates. She handles representation in court proceedings and works closely with financial institutions, financial advisors and accountants throughout the administration process.
She also represents beneficiaries and heirs who seek counsel in connection to their rights in the administration of trusts and estates. Additionally, she represents guardians or family members in connection with guardianship matters for disabled adults and minors. Further, she assists clients in related trust and estate litigation, including disputes concerning wills and trusts.
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.A., 2012)
- American Bar Association, Section of Real Property, Trust & Estate Law
- Chicago Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Franklin W. Klein Writing Competition Award Recipient
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law, Alumni mentor