With nearly 30 years of estate planning experience, Peter has built a successful practice by helping his clients preserve what they have worked a lifetime to build—their legacy. His clients have come to rely on Peter’s collaborative and creative approach to estate planning and his ability to truly listen to their goals and plans.
Peter’s practice centers on the succession and management of property during his clients’ lifetimes and after death. He counsels clients on gift, estate and tax planning, charitable giving and asset protection.
As the son of a business owner, Peter uses his own experiences to help his entrepreneurial clients. He strives to understand the companies they have built and their long-term goals. He helps them implement a plan to ensure government rules and regulations do not frustrate those goals.
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M., 1993)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 1992)
- Skidmore College (B.S., 1987)
- New York
- Certified Financial PlannerTM
- Cleveland Zoo, Planned Giving Committee
- Cincinnati Zoo, Planned Giving Committee
- Ronald McDonald House, Planned Giving Committee
- Cleveland Skidmore College Alumni Association