Patrick is a member of the firm’s Corporate Department. He works with clients in the areas of tax, mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts and real estate matters. Patrick also has experience structuring purchase and service agreements, as well as non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements.
Patrick works closely with his clients to learn their needs, offer creative solutions and help them reach their goals. He brings a strong financial background, including working as a tax associate for a major international accounting firm prior to earning his law degree.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- John Carroll University (B.S., 2015)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Foundations of Legal Research
- Catholic Social Services, Volunteer, 2023