Nikki is an associate attorney in the firm’s labor and employment group. She works with clients to advise on various labor and employment matters. Nikki counsels clients regarding compliance with both state and federal employment laws, including the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
Nikki defends clients at workers’ compensation hearings across Ohio and serves as counsel on a variety of employment matters nationwide. She brings previous experience providing support on privacy and data security issues, contract interpretation and employment research as an in-house law fellow for a large auto manufacturer.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2019)
- University of Georgia (B.A., 2015)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association