As part of the Real Estate practice group, Nick is well versed in advising clients in a variety of commercial real estate matters.
As a summer clerk in the firm’s Columbus office for two years, Nick gained a wealth of experience providing support to the litigation, corporate and labor and employment groups. He also served as a senior fellow at the Grassbaugh Veterans Project assisting military veterans with civil litigation matters.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Nick was a paralegal with the U.S. Air Force for nearly a decade, giving him a unique perspective in his current role at Porter Wright. As a paralegal, he provided administrative and litigation support in processing judicial and non-judicial matters. He also assisted attorneys in drafting power of attorney documents, wills, deeds and bills of sale.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2021)
- Ohio University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2005)
- in Economics
- Ohio University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2004)
- in Political Science
Honors & Awards
- Airman Leadership School Distinguished Graduate, 2014
- Ninth Air Force Airman Paralegal of the Year, 2011, 2013
- Air Combat Command Airman Paralegal of the Year, 2011
- Paralegal Apprentice School Top Graduate, 2010
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award® Law in Religion
- Project on Law and Leadership, Advisory Board Member
- American Red Cross, Buckeye Region, Official Liaison, Board Fellow