Michael is a senior associate practicing estate planning and wealth preservation within the firm’s Corporate Department. His major areas of focus are estate planning, estate administration, asset protection and tax law.
Michael has published numerous articles on estate planning and wealth preservation. He is an associate articles editor for Probate & Property Magazine and reports annually from the Philip E. Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning for the American Bar Association Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law.
- University of Miami School of Law (LL.M., 2014)
- St. Thomas University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2011)
- Washington & Jefferson College (B.A., 2008)
- American Bar Association Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law, Asset Protection Planning Committee, Co-Chair, Probate and Property magazine Associate Articles Editor, Real Property Trust and Estate Journal Associate Acquisitions Editor; Generation Skipping Transfers Committee, Vice Chair
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Fellowship, 2014-2016; Executive Council Member, Membership and Inclusion Committee, Asset Protection Committee, Estate and Trust Tax Planning Committee, Information Technology and Communications Committee
Honors & Awards
- Florida Fellows Institute of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC), Graduate (Class II), May 2017
- Florida Bar Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, At-Large Member of the Year Award, 2017