Maxwell is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Department in the areas of securities, and mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to law school, Maxwell served in the U.S. Military as an Army officer. As a former Captain, Maxwell obtained invaluable leadership experience commanding both combat-arms and support units in domestic and foreign locations. While completing his law degree, Maxwell founded and served as president of the Moritz Data Privacy & Cyber Security Organization.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2023)
- Gannon University (B.A., 2015)
- International Association of Privacy Professionals, Member
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in E-Discovery Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Regulation and Compliance Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Engaging Polarized Groups
- Certified Information Privacy Professional
- Women’s Care Center of Columbus, 2020-Present
- Ronald McDonald House Charities, Red Shoe Society, Member, 2018-Present
- Heroes Without Borders, Teacher, 2017-2018
- Habitat for Humanity, 2011-2016
- Catholic Relief Services, 2011-2014