Mark serves as of counsel in the firm’s Corporate Department. As an accomplished business lawyer, he brings strong experience representing clients on a wide array of corporate and business law matters, including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, business formation and growth strategies, private debt and equity financings, and general business counseling and transactional matters.
He represents both buyers and sellers in all aspects of various business transactions. Mark represents public and private companies in structuring and negotiating mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, strategic alliances and joint ventures. He has handled transactions in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, technology, software, agriculture, retail and restaurants.
Mark also fills the de facto general counsel role for many mid-sized and start-up clients without a legal department. In this role, Mark negotiates contracts, develops form agreements and provides general business counseling to such clients.
- Duke University School of Law (J.D., 2003)
- University of Notre Dame (B.B.A., cum laude, 1998)
- Cleveland Metro Bar Association
- Association of Corporate Growth, Cleveland Chapter
- Certified Public Accountant (inactive) – Illinois and Pennsylvania
- PetFix Northeast Ohio, Board Member
- The Lawyers Guild of the Catholic Diocese of Cleveland
- Northern Ohio Italian-American Foundation
- Minds Matters Cleveland