Marilyn facilitates the decision-making processes of individuals and families who are working on estate planning, trust and probate law issues.
Her practice includes estate and charitable planning, elder law, probate litigation/problem resolution, succession planning for family business owners, planning for family members with special needs, and estate/trust administration.
Marilyn has lectured in Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio on estate planning, trust and probate law topics.
- University of Cincinnati (J.D., 1986)
- University of Cincinnati (B.S., magna cum laude, 1979)
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, Fellow; State Laws Committee; Subcommittee on End-of-Life Law, Chair
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association, Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Law Council
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers®, Trust and Estates, “Lawyer of the Year,” 2018
- Best Lawyers®, Trusts and Estates
- Ohio Super Lawyers®
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, “Top 100 Ohio Super Lawyers”
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, “Top 50 Women Ohio Super Lawyers”
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, “Top 25 Women Cincinnati Super Lawyers”
- Cincy Business Magazine, “Leading Lawyer”
- Chamber Music Cincinnati, Board of Trustees
- Hospice of Cincinnati, Board of Trustees