Marilyn facilitates the decision-making processes of individuals and families who are working on estate planning, trust and probate law issues.
Her practice includes estate and charitable planning, elder law, probate litigation/problem resolution, succession planning for family business owners, planning for family members with special needs, and estate/trust administration.
She is an Ohio State Bar Association Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law. Marilyn has lectured in Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio on estate planning, trust and probate law topics.
- University of Cincinnati (J.D., 1986)
- University of Cincinnati (B.S., magna cum laude, 1979)
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, Fellow; State Laws Committee, Chair; Subcommittee on End-of-Life Law
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association, Trust and Probate Law, Certified Specialist in Estate Planning; Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Law Council, Member
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers®, Cincinnati, Ohio Trust and Estates "Lawyer of the Year," 2018
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, Estate Planning & Probate
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Trusts and Estates
- Ohio Super Lawyers® “Top 100 Attorneys in Ohio,” “Top 50 Women Attorneys in Ohio,” and “Top 25 Women Attorneys in Cincinnati”
- Cincy Business Magazine, “Leading Lawyer”
- Hospice of Cincinnati, Board of Trustees
- Chamber Music Cincinnati, Board of Trustees
- Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra, Planned Giving Committee