Margo is a member of the firm’s Cincinnati office, where she focuses her practice in complex commercial litigation.
Margo has experience resolving legal issues relating to contract disputes, product liability claims, premises liability claims, labor and employment issues and business competition matters. Her litigation practice spans a range of industries, including retail, food and beverage, manufacturing, automotive, financial services, and real estate.
Prior to joining the firm, Margo served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Matthew W. McFarland of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. She holds a degree in finance and has leveraged her financial abilities as a legal extern at a significant regional bank, where she assisted in corporate governance matters and developed attorney resources. In addition, she previously clerked with Porter Wright and completed a legal externship with the City of Cincinnati Law Department.
While in law school, Margo was a teaching assistant for a course on negotiations and a legal intern for the Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic. She also served as treasurer for the Student Bar Association and an editor for the University of Cincinnati Law Review. Additionally, Margo earned the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for the highest grade in legal drafting.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2021)
- The Ohio State University (B.S.B.A., magna cum laude, 2018)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Membership Chair
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- Potter Stewart Inn of Court
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award® Introduction to Legal Drafting
- Hamilton County Youth Court, 2019-Present
- Volunteer Lawyers Project, Volunteer, 2022-Present
- ArtsWave, Campaign Coordinator