Liane focuses her practice on all aspects of intellectual property. Her experience across a wide range of industries allows her to provide her clients with comprehensive services that protect their products, services and intellectual assets.
Liane has extensive litigation experience in federal courts and with the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. She routinely provides advice to clients concerning brand protection, trademark registration, licensing agreements and trademark, trade dress and copyright enforcement and defense.
With a background in privacy and data security, Liane has deep knowledge in litigation, records management and privacy policies. She also understands the operations and governance of intellectual property as it relates to entrepreneurships and startups.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2015)
- University of Chicago (B.A., 2012)
- Cincinnati Intellectual Property Law Association, Vice President
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers®, Ones to Watch, Litigation – Intellectual Property Law, 2021
- Women of Cincy, Board of Directors