Leigh Anne has defended claims on a wide range of employment laws and issues, including discrimination, retaliation, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act and other wage and hour laws, as well as labor arbitrations and unfair labor practice charges.
She has experience with representation before various state and federal agencies such as the Department of Labor, EEOC, National Labor Relations Board and numerous state agencies. Leigh Anne has also represented clients in wage and hour class and collective actions involving the Fair Labor Standards Act and state wage and hour laws.
Leigh Anne has considerable experience counseling employers on compliance matters, especially in the area of wage and hour compliance, leave management and accommodations, and best practices for employers in those areas. She has worked as in-house counsel for two companies with nationwide and global operations as a labor and employment attorney. She managed the full scope of workforce-related legal issues for US-based employees and managed several complex litigated matters and charges.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2007)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2004)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Honors & Awards
- Recognized by Ohio Super Lawyers® — Rising Stars Edition, 2014-2015
- YWCA Cincinnati Rising Star, 2010
- Order of the Coif