As an associate based out of the Dayton and Cincinnati offices, Kyle represents a variety of public and privately held businesses in a vast range or corporate law matters so that foreign and domestic clients can achieve their business growth goals.
Specifically, Kyle focuses his practice on the multitude of complex contracts that come into play during global transactions, including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, as well as estate planning and administration, international business and trade, emerging business, corporate governance and general business. He completes contractual matters for business owners, company executives and entrepreneurs involving entity formation, asset purchase and sale agreements, general business contracts and ownership succession plans.
Kyle handles a variety of estate planning matters to assist clients with wealth planning. His estate planning work involves wills and trusts, estate and trust administration and health care directives. His industry experience spans across multiple sectors, including health care, community schools, higher education, performing arts, financial services, manufacturing, professional services and entrepreneurship.
Previously, Kyle was a corporate fellow at a diversified, publicly traded company operating across North America in the grain, ethanol, plant nutrient and rail industries, and also served as a legal intern at the Ohio State Entrepreneurial Business Law Clinic. Kyle has a background in German language and culture and studied in Germany and the United Kingdom.
- The Ohio State University College of Law (J.D., 2014)
- The Ohio State University (B.S., 2011)
- U.S. Court of International Trade
Honors & Awards
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law Ernest E. Karam Award and CALI Award
- The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI), Excellence for the Future Award
- European American Chamber of Commerce (EACC) – Cincinnati Chapter, Young Professionals Committee, Board Member, 2017-Present
- Friends of Aullwood, Board Member, 2016-Present
- Columbus Collegiate Academy, Volunteer Academic Mentor, 2011-2012
- Jahnschule Elementary School, Bonn, Germany, Assistant Teacher, 2010