Kyle uses his broad corporate background in health care, corporate & securities and mergers & acquisitions, using his broad corporate background to assist clients in achieving their business goals.
Specifically, Kyle counsels hospitals, medical centers, physicians and practice groups on a multitude of complex health care regulatory compliance matters, including the Anti-Kickback Statute, Stark Law, the False Claims Act, HIPAA, EMTALA, do-not-resuscitate orders, medical billing and coding guidelines, and physician contracting issues. Additionally, he helps his health care clients with general business matters involving corporate governance, purchase and sale agreements, business contracts, and personal services arrangements.
Kyle’s corporate practice and experience spans across multiple sectors, including manufacturing, professional services and consulting, start-ups, emerging business, community schools, non-profits, performing arts and hospitality. He assists domestic and foreign clients on various transactional matters, including entity formation, corporate governance, sourcing and procurement, nondisclosure and non-compete agreements, mergers & acquisitions, and international trade.
Previously, Kyle was a corporate fellow at a diversified, publicly traded company operating across North America in the grain, ethanol, plant nutrient and rail industries, and also served as a legal intern at the Ohio State Entrepreneurial Business Law Clinic. Kyle has a background in German language and culture, and has studied in Germany and the United Kingdom.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2014)
- The Ohio State University (B.S., 2011)
Honors & Awards
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Ernest E. Karam Award
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Mergers and Acquisitions, Criminal Sentencing, Legal Analysis, Writing I
- Friends of Aullwood, Board Member, 2016-Present
- European American Chamber of Commerce (EACC) – Cincinnati Chapter, Young Professionals Committee, Board Member, 2017-2019
- Columbus Collegiate Academy, Volunteer Academic Mentor, 2011-2012
- Jahnschule Elementary School, Bonn, Germany, Assistant Teacher, 2010