Kyle is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Department where he concentrates his practice in commercial litigation and environmental law.
Before joining the firm as an associate, Kyle completed legal externships with the Ohio Environmental Council and the Legal Aid Society of Columbus, as well as a legal internship with the Hamilton County Clerk of Courts in Cincinnati.
During law school, Kyle was an editor of the Ohio State Business Law Journal, served as a peer advisor for incoming law students and was a Moritz Ambassador for prospective students.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2022)
- Xavier University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2018)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Advanced Legal Research