As former in-house counsel at one of Central Ohio’s largest health care systems, Kiera brings a unique perspective to her private practice.
Kiera has experience providing guidance on regulatory and compliance issues related to health care professional licensure, fraud and abuse, the Stark Law, HIPAA, mandatory reporting and medical billing. Kiera has counseled clients on a variety of health care transactions, including practice acquisitions, purchase agreements and professional services agreements. In addition to her corporate and transactional work, Kiera has experience with health care fraud abuse litigation and administrative proceedings.
During law school, Kiera served as a managing editor of the Ohio State Technology Law Journal. To gain insight into the healthcare industry, Kiera earned a master’s degree in Health Administration.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2019)
- The Ohio State University College of Public Health (M.H.A., 2019)
- The Ohio State University John Glenn School of Public Affairs (B.A., cum laude, 2015)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Health Law Association
Honors & Awards
- Caswell Scholar, Robert J. Caswell Academic Achievement Award, The Ohio State University College of Public Health, HSMP