As a litigation attorney in the firm’s Cleveland office, Kevin focuses his practice on business competition advice and complex commercial litigation. Kevin has successfully defended and prosecuted cases in Ohio state courts, handled the enforcement of non-compete agreements, corporate fraud investigations, employment separation agreements, contract review and negotiation, business litigation and shareholder buy-out matters.
In addition to his legal practice, Kevin serves as the president of Cleveland City Council.
As Cleveland City Council president, Kevin presides over all legislative matters in the City of Cleveland, deciding what legislation will be considered by the council and determining the weekly legislative calendar. In addition, he is the chairman of the council's Public Finance Committee, which gives legislative authority to all city expenditures. Kevin’s service on Cleveland City Council provides him with a unique perspective and knowledge of municipal law and the legal issues facing public sector entities.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2004)
- Case Western Reserve University (M.S., 1996)
- Marquette University (B.S., 1990)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Cleveland City Council, President
- Irish Garden Club, Founder
- Cleveland-Marshall Law Alumni Association, Board of Trustees
- Cleveland Public Library, Board of Trustees, former Trustee
- Parkworks Cleveland, Board of Trustees, former Trustee