Kevin is a litigator who advises and represents companies in matters arising out of contract disputes, environmental issues, government investigations, and industrial accidents. He serves clients in various industries, including natural gas, coal, steel, chemical, electric utility, telecommunications, and construction.
Following a decade of representing natural gas clients active in the Marcellus and Utica Shale plays, Kevin works with our corporate energy practice to provide comprehensive counsel to oil and gas-focused clients.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2008)
- Franklin & Marshall College (B.A., cum laude, 2004)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association