Kevin is an experienced litigator who advises and represents companies in matters arising out of contractual disputes, environmental issues, governmental investigations, and industrial accidents. He serves clients in various sectors, including the natural gas, coal, steel, chemical, electric utility, telecommunications, and construction industries.
Following a decade of representing natural gas clients active in the Marcellus and Utica Shale plays, Kevin is working with our corporate energy practice group to better provide comprehensive legal services to our oil and gas-focused clients.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2008)
- Franklin & Marshall College (B.A., cum laude, 2004)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association, member