Kaylee is an intellectual property attorney who practices in the areas of patent, trademark, copyright, biotech and technology law. She works with clients on a wide variety of technologies, including medical devices, chemistry, biotechnology, product packaging, consumer products, automotive technology and electrical appliance technology.
Kaylee drafts and prosecutes all stages of U.S. patent applications with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), including responding to office actions and assisting with post-grant proceedings. She also manages, prosecutes and enforces foreign and international patent and trademark portfolios.
In addition, Kaylee is experienced with enforcement of intellectual property rights, including litigation in patent, trademark and copyright infringement matters. She counsels clients on patent claim construction, infringement, validity, and cease and desist issues.
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Loyola University Chicago (B.S., 2014)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago
- McHenry County Bar Association
- Illinois Women in Cannabis
Honors & Awards
- UIC Review of Intellectual Property Law, Editor-in-Chief
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Property
- National Order of Scribes, 2018
- Young at Heart Senior Pet Adoptions, Constant Companion