Jetta is an associate in the Washington, D.C. office and a member of the firm’s Litigation Department. She focuses her practice on antitrust and competition matters as well as complex commercial litigation.
Jetta has represented clients in civil litigation and arbitration matters involving antitrust, Capper-Volstead, unfair trade practices, securities and contract claims, through which she has gained extensive experience in motions practice and managing large-scale discovery. Jetta’s practice also includes assisting clients obtain antitrust clearance of mergers from the U.S. Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission.
Prior to joining Porter Wright, Jetta provided legal counsel in the area of financial services and securities laws to the U.S. Department of Justice. She also worked for the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) where she advised FINRA staff on federal securities laws and regulations. Jetta began her career as a commercial litigator in private practice, where she gained experience representing clients in civil litigation matters before state and federal courts.
- Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., 2007)
- Boston College (B.A., cum laude, 2004)
- District of Columbia
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
Honors & Awards
- Washington D.C. Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars Edition, 2017
- Call4Law, Volunteer Attorney
- American Diabetes Association, Volunteer Attorney