Jennifer brings 25 years of strategic legal experience in transactions involving public and private finance, real estate, public law and general corporate law and securities. A member of the firm’s Banking & Finance and Real Estate practice groups, she advises on large project management, public and private finance, public-private partnerships, real estate acquisition and disposition, and corporate governance. Jennifer also has served as bond counsel and underwriters’ counsel in public finance.
Having served in both general counsel and private practice roles throughout her legal career, Jennifer integrates a multi-faceted and solution-oriented approach to working with clients to deliver practical solutions and minimize risk.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (J.D., 1996)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., 1991)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, former Grievance Committee Member, 2016-2019; RELI Planning Committee Member, 2019
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Project Learn, Board of Trustees, 2009-2019; Chair of Board 2013-2017