Jared is a partner in the firm’s Litigation Department, focusing on complex commercial litigation. His experience includes all facets of complex litigation – from discovery to motion practice, as well as trials, arbitrations and appeals.
In addition to maintaining a full litigation practice, Jared serves as an adjunct professor at Capital University Law School, where he coaches the law school’s ABA moot court teams.
In law school, Jared served on the Moritz College of Law moot court and national trial teams. Jared was a member of the Ohio State Journal of Criminal Law and was honored with the Joshua Dressler Award for Excellence in Criminal Law. Jared graduated first in his law school class and also holds a master’s degree in journalism.
Prior to joining Porter Wright, Jared served as an investigative reporter for Scene Magazine in Cleveland, and was named Best Reporter in Ohio by the Ohio Society of Professional Journalists in 2008.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Ohio University (M.S., 2007)
- Ohio University (B.B.A., cum laude, 2003)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI), Commercial Litigation and Product Liability Committees
- Columbus Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars Edition, 2014-2020
- Order of the Coif