Hannah is a member of the firm’s Litigation Department. She focuses her practice on a variety of litigation matters, including business and tort litigation, and dispute resolution. Additionally, Hannah represents employers in labor and employment disputes and provides creative solutions to employment issues.
While in law school, Hannah served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Michael H. Watson in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and Judge Jaiza N. Page in the Franklin County Court of Common Pleas. She is active in the legal community, currently serving as the CLE coordinator for the Tort and Insurance Law Practice Group with the Cincinnati Bar Association.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2021)
- University of Oxford, Oxford, England, Summer Law Program (2019)
- Miami University (B.A., 2018)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Tort and Insurance Law Practice Group CLE Coordinator
- Ohio State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Public Service Fellow, The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, 2021