Grace assists Porter Wright’s litigation attorneys on a variety of matters in her role as an associate in the Columbus office.
Through important internships, externships and clerkships, Grace brings a wealth of experience to the firm. As a summer clerk with Porter Wright, Grace cultivated an interest in civil litigation through her work on product liability, immigration and antitrust matters.
Grace served as a judicial extern for Magistrate Judge Chip Frensley for the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee, composing report and recommendation memoranda on pending litigation matters. Additionally, Grace was an extern for the chief counsel for International Commerce at the U.S. Department of Commerce, where she focused on international trade and antitrust issues.
Grace holds numerous awards from Vanderbilt University Law School, including membership in Phi Delta Phi Honor Society and the Dean’s Leadership Award.
- Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., 2021)
- Case Western Reserve University (B.A., cum laude, 2018)
- Vanderbilt Law School Stanton Foundation First Amendment Clinic
- Tennessee Immigrant & Refugee Rights Coalition
- Nashville Humane Association
- Spanish, basic
- French, basic