Grace is an associate who focuses her practice on commercial litigation and antitrust law. Grace offers legal counsel to a diverse range of clients, adept in navigating matters across federal and state courts.
She helps clients navigate contract disputes, antitrust claims, products liability matters, trusts and probate disputes and business competition litigation. She advises clients on compliance matters and helps them assert their statutory and constitutional rights against potential violations.
Grace has worked on all phases of litigation from pre-litigation demands to post-trial disputes. She has drafted initial pleadings, managed discovery and discovery disputes, negotiated settlement agreements, drafted dispositive motions, participated in trials, and assisted in post-trial briefings. Grace leverages her skills across diverse industries, providing unique perspectives to each client’s specific needs.
Prior to joining Porter Wright, Grace served as a judicial extern for Magistrate Judge Chip Frensley on the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee. She also completed an externship working for the U.S. Department of Commerce in the Office of Chief Counsel for International Commerce, where she worked on various matters involving federal regulatory compliance on an international scale.
- Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., 2021)
- Case Western Reserve University (B.A., cum laude, 2018)
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association, Antitrust Section
Honors & Awards
- Phi Delta Phi
- Vanderbilt Dean’s Leadership Award
- Vanderbilt Chancellor’s Scholar
- Columbus Bar Association Barrister Leadership Program
- Vanderbilt Law School Stanton Foundation First Amendment Clinic
- Tennessee Immigrant & Refugee Rights Coalition
- Columbus Young Professionals