Frank is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Department and focuses his practice advising businesses and individuals in a variety of corporate matters including securities compliance, mergers & acquisitions, private equity transactions, franchising, private fund formation for private equity and venture capital funds, and corporate governance. Additionally, Frank has extensive experience advising businesses in highly regulated industries including the commercial cannabis space.
Prior to joining Porter Wright, Frank practiced with a Columbus area firm where he concentrated his work in the areas of complex business litigation, business formation and structuring, and corporate governance best practices. This experience included structuring and advising various small business startups and real estate investment companies; representing prospective franchisees in negotiating leases and purchasing additional franchise operations; representing businesses in intellectual property disputes in state and federal court; and advising clients in the cannabis business on litigation, administrative appeals and corporate issues related to operating in a novel and highly regulated industry.
During law school, Frank served as the executive editor of The Ohio State Business Law Journal where he received multiple awards for outstanding leadership. Frank also participated in the Entrepreneurial Business Law Clinic where he advised startups based in Columbus, Ohio.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Miami University (B.S., 2013)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association, New Lawyer Committee, Barrister Leadership Program planning committee, 2018 - present
- Sports Lawyers Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Association for Corporate Growth, Young Professionals Chapter, Planning Committee, 2019 - present
Honors & Awards
- Certificate of Achievement, Barrister’s Leadership Program, Columbus Bar Association, 2018.
- The Ohio State Business Law Journal Award for Outstanding Team Leader, 2016
- The Ohio State Business Law Journal “Espirit de Corps” Award for Morale and Leadership, 2015
- Columbus Bar Association, Barrister Leadership Program, 2018
- NextGen James Ambassador Society