Avoiding Construction Litigation: Contracts, COVID Response & More
1175 Dublin Rd.
Columbus, OH 43215
(BX Education Room)
Join attorney Tom Nocar as he discusses legal and project management tips for staying on the job and out of court. During this Builders Exchange presentation on Aug. 26, 2021, attendees will learn:
- Which contract terms are key to avoiding litigation – or positioning to win if it can’t be avoided
- How to negotiate the best contract possible for the company?
- Does the project team understand how to protect the company’s rights on the job?
- How to ensure that the contract is being followed and your rights protected – especially in a post-pandemic world?
- Making sure the team has the contractual tools and the know-how to build the job to avoid litigation.
For more information and to register, visit the Builders Exchange website.