David is a skilled trial lawyer with considerable experience in cases not expected to settle before trial or appeal. In recent years he has tried to decision multiple cases involving $20 million or more at stake. David is known for his ability to tackle complex issues and for presenting them in a way that is understandable and persuasive to the fact finder.
Throughout his career, he has represented a variety of financial services companies, including insurance and reinsurance companies. David has consistently delivered outstanding results to clients through both settlement and decision. In addition David has considerable experience using technology during pre-trial and at trial. He is a member of the ARIAS-U.S. Technology Committee.
David is an Adjunct Professor at Northwestern University School of Law, where he teaches Introduction to Trial Advocacy.
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D., 2002)
- University of South Florida (M.A., 1999)
- University of South Florida (B.A., magna cum laude, 1997)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Tax Court
- ARIAS-U.S., Technology Committee, Member
Honors & Awards
- Illinois Leading Lawyers, Insurance, Insurance coverage and Reinsurance law
- Northwestern University Law Review, Associate Editor, 2000 - 2002
- National Appellate Moot Court Team, 2001 - 2002
- William Jennings Bryan Award for Moot Court Competition, 2001