Dan Wolfe is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Department and focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation. Dan has experience in both state and federal courts. Before joining Porter Wright, Dan served as a federal law clerk to Judge Kim R. Gibson in the Western District of Pennsylvania.
While in law school, Dan worked as a law-student intern for Judge Kathleen M. O’Malley of the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. As a student in his law school’s civil-litigation clinic, Dan successfully briefed and argued an appeal in front of Ohio’s Eleventh District Court of Appeals. He also worked at a boutique civil litigation firm throughout law school and was a member of the Case Western Reserve University Law Review.
Dan is a member of the Board of Directors of Laurel Legal Services, Inc., a legal-aid organization that serves a six-county area in western Pennsylvania.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2018)
- Denison University (B.A., 2015)
Honors & Awards
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award®, 2017
- Laurel Legal Services, Inc., Board of Directors
- Cleveland Metro Bar Association 3Rs Initiative, former member, Board of Directors