Craig advises public and privately-held companies on a wide range of commercial contracts and business transactions. He is a member of the firm’s Corporate Department and serves clients in a variety of areas including technology, privacy and data security, business formation, investment adviser compliance and sports law. Craig has substantial experience in traditional and emerging technology-related matters, including reviewing and negotiating SaaS, e-commerce and software licensing agreements.
As technology counsel for clients, Craig has helped to build e-commerce platforms, support internal technology teams, and evaluate and negotiate agreements with global information technology vendors. Craig also brings experience serving as assistant general counsel for a private manufacturer/distributor where he was responsible for the management and oversight of legal matters for the organization’s diversified portfolio of operating companies, including general corporate, mergers and acquisitions, and commercial contracts.
In the financial industry, Craig has noteworthy experience as an investment adviser representative, market analyst, portfolio manager and compliance specialist for Registered Investment Advisers. He has been awarded the CMT Association's Chartered Market Technician (CMT) designation and passed the FINRA Series 65 (Uniform Investment Adviser Law) exam.
In addition, Craig has received the Mental Performance Mastery (MPM) Coaching Certification and works with individuals, athletes and teams on mindset/mental performance. His training in this area reflects his motivation to help others achieve their goals, overcome adversity and become the best versions of themselves, as is evident in his approach to the practice of law and advising clients.
- Rutgers School of Law (J.D., 1992)
- Tax Honors Program Certificate with Distinction
- The College of William and Mary (B.B.A., 1989)
- CMT Association, Chartered Market Technician®, past Treasurer and Board Member
- FINRA Series 65
- Chartered Market Technician
- Mental Performance Mastery (MPM) Coaching Certification
- Positive Coaching Alliance Certified Workshop Trainer
- New Albany Chamber of Commerce, Chairman, 2013; Board Member, 2010-2014
- Ohio Dominican University Finance, Economics and International Business Administration, Board of Advisors
- New Albany Travel Baseball Coach, 2012-2017
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Linden McKinley H.S. Football Team