Craig advises public and privately-held companies with respect to commercial contracts, corporate matters and business-related transactions, including technology implementations, cloud computing services, e-commerce and software licensing. He is a member of the firm’s Technology and Privacy & Data Security practice groups.
Prior to joining Porter Wright, Craig was the founder and president of The Fullen Law Group Co., LPA, working with a variety of small and large organizations, including serving as the primary commercial contracts counsel for a public company and assisting the company in establishing its e-commerce business. Craig also served as assistant general counsel for Crane Group where he was responsible for the management and oversight of legal matters for Crane Group’s diversified portfolio of operating companies, including general corporate, mergers & acquisitions, and commercial contracts.
In addition to his legal background, Craig has noteworthy experience in the financial markets as an investment adviser representative, market analyst, portfolio manager and compliance specialist for Registered Investment Advisers. He was awarded the CMT Association's Chartered Market Technician (CMT) designation in 2006 and also passed the FINRA Series 65 (Uniform Investment Adviser Law) exam in 2002.
As a faculty member at Ohio Dominican University, Craig teaches Behavioral Finance for the MBA program and regularly speaks on the topics of behavioral finance, the financial markets and cryptocurrencies at conferences, universities and organizational events.
Craig has received the Mental Performance Mastery (MPM) Coaching Certification and works with individuals, athletes and teams on mindset/mental performance. His training in this area reflects his motivation to help others achieve their goals, overcome adversity and become the best versions of themselves, and it is evident in his approach to the practice of law and advising clients.
- Rutgers School of Law (J.D., 1992)
- Tax Honors Program Certificate with Distinction
- The College of William and Mary (B.B.A., 1989)
- CMT Association, Chartered Market Technician®, past Treasurer and Board Member
- FINRA Series 65
- Chartered Market Technician
- Mental Performance Mastery (MPM) Coaching Certification
- Positive Coaching Alliance Certified Workshop Trainer
- New Albany Chamber of Commerce, Chairman, 2013; Board Member, 2010-2014
- Ohio Dominican University Finance, Economics and International Business Administration, Board of Advisors
- New Albany Travel Baseball Coach, 2012-2017
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Linden McKinley H.S. Football Team