Chris is a senior associate in the firm's Corporate Department and focuses his practice on banking and finance.
Chris represents banks, insurance companies and other financial institutions in commercial lending transactions. His areas of concentration include construction and permanent real estate financing, health care lending and complex construction financing involving multiple financing sources.
Chris is a former summer law clerk with Javitch, Block & Rathbone in Cleveland, research assistant at Case Western Reserve University School of Law, judicial extern with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court and intern with both the Office of Adult Probation and Ohio Auditor of State. As a law student at Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Chris was a member of the Case Western University Law Review, Jonathan M. Ault Mock Trial Team and Dunmore Moot Court Board. He was honored with seven CALI Awards and was a competition finalist in the Dunmore Moot Court Competition, where he received the Best Brief Award.
- Case Western Reserve University (J.D., magna cum laude, 2011)
- Ohio University (B.B.A., cum laude, 2008)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
Honors & Awards
- Case Western Reserve University Law Review, Managing Editor
- Jonathan M. Ault Mock Trial Team
- Moot Court Board
- Order of the Coif
- Order of Barristers
- Dean Dunmore Moot Court, Best Brief Award Competition Finalist
- Cleveland Professional 20/30 Club, Board of Directors (General Counsel)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Adjunct Professor of Law (Mock Trial Coach)
- The Citizens League of Greater Cleveland, Executive Committee