Chelsea is a member of the Cincinnati office litigation team, where she concentrates her practice on complex commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Porter Wright, Chelsea interned with a Fortune 500 company focused in the specialty food manufacturing industry. Her work included reviewing advertising claims, social media and data privacy, with an emphasis on compliance with GDPR and the California Consumer Protection Act. Chelsea also served as a substitute teacher in Hamilton County for grades K-12.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2020)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., cum laude, 2015)
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Admissions Committee
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Intro to Mergers and Acquisitions
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Women’s Legal Society, President, 2018-2019
- Columbus Early Learning Center, Board Fellow, 2018-2019
- Women of Cincy