Cassandra is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Department who focuses her practice in estate planning and wealth preservation, probate litigation, emerging business and real estate.
Her estate planning and wealth preservation experience includes assisting clients in the preparation and administration of estate plans and trust agreements, including representation in matters involving contested issues of competency, intent and fiduciary duties. She counsels clients throughout guardianship proceedings and serves as a court-appointed guardian for several individuals.
In the area of emerging business, Cassandra represents small and closely held businesses on a wide range of matters unique to the entrepreneurial community. She often helps clients with entity formation, the purchase and lease of real estate, contract negotiations and general business issues.
Prior to entering private practice, Cassandra was a staff attorney to the Honorable Gregory F. Singer where she drafted civil and criminal decisions and facilitated status conferences and mediations.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Purdue University (B.A., 2008)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association, Board of Trustees, 2017-2019; Leadership Development Program, Chair, 2015-2019; Young Lawyers Division, Committee Chair, 2011-2017
- Dayton Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Carl D. Kessler Inn of Court, 2012-Present
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars Edition, 2019
- Advocates for Legal Equality/Legal Aid of Western Ohio, Board of Trustees; Access to Justice Awards Celebration, Chairperson, 2019
- Oasis House, Board Member, 2015-Present