Brooke is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Department and is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
She assists clients in the full life cycle of commercial real estate, from purchase or lease acquisition through property management, amendments, leasing and bulk transactions and one-off dispositions, sales and 1031-exchanges. Brooke also brings experience drafting and reviewing franchise-related notices, transactional documents, transfers and work-outs, and managing real estate development, portfolios, assets and subleases.
Prior to joining Porter Wright, Brooke served as in-house counsel at an international quick service restaurant company.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Case Western Reserve University (B.A., 2007)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts Committee Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers
Honors & Awards
- The National Black Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 Black Lawyers in Ohio, 2022
- Who’s Who in Black Cleveland, 2018
- Case Western Reserve University Law Alumni Association, Board Member
- Larchmere Porchfest, Board Member
- Women in Music, Cleveland Chapter, Charter Member