Bide is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Department where he focuses his practice on commercial litigation.
Bide has experience litigating commercial matters arising out of construction disputes, real estate foreclosures, employee non-compete agreements, and general breach of contract claims. He has also assisted clients in arbitrating various matters.
Prior to joining private practice, Bide was an intern with the Cook County Public Defender’s Office as well as a law clerk for the Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation.
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2015)
- University of Illinois (B.A., 2011)
- Chicago Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights
- Public Interest Law Initiative, Young Professionals Board and Sponsorship Committee Member
- Big Brother/Big Sisters of Metropolitan Chicago, Big Brother
- The Second City – Chicago, improviser/performer