Arslan’s practice includes a host of topics including employment discrimination, wage and hour and workplace safety. Arslan has experience counseling clients on compliance with local, state and federal laws. He assists clients on issues ranging from employee and manager discipline and terminations to labor arbitrations.
Before joining the firm, Arslan served as a student attorney in the Domestic Violence Project Clinic at The George Washington University Law School. He also served as an extern with the Amara Legal Center, an organization that provides free state-level legal services to survivors of the sex trafficking industry in the Washington metropolitan area.
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D., 2017)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., 2014)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Honors & Awards
- The George Washington University Mock Trial Board, "Best Advocate," “CourtCall Award,” 2017
- The Ohio State University Undergraduate Mock Trial Program, Coach, 2017-Present
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Central Ohio, Board Member