Arslan is an associate in the firm’s Columbus office and practices in the Labor & Employment group. His practice includes a host of topics, including employment discrimination, wage and hour, and workplace safety. Arslan has experience counseling clients on compliance with local, state and federal laws. He assists clients on issues ranging from employee and manager discipline and terminations to labor arbitrations.
Before joining the firm, Arslan served as a student attorney in the Domestic Violence Project Clinic at the George Washington University Law School. He also served as an extern with the Amara Legal Center, an organization that provides free state-level legal services to survivors of the sex trafficking industry in the Washington metropolitan area. He spent his summers at Porter Wright, working as a summer associate in the Columbus office.
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D., 2017)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., 2014)
Honors & Awards
- “CourtCall Award” for overall excellence in the George Washington University Mock Trial Board, 2017
- “Best Advocate,” The George Washington University Mock Trial Board, 2015
- The Ohio State University Undergraduate Mock Trial Program, Assistant Coach, 2017 – Present