Andy concentrates his practice on complex commercial litigation, helping his clients resolve difficult legal problems by identifying creative solutions that help advance their business objectives. He has broad litigation experience, having argued dispositive motions in court and before an arbitration panel, examined fact and expert witnesses at trial, taken and defended depositions of plaintiffs, defendants, fact witnesses and retained experts—including a statistician and physicians— composed all manner of pleadings, and drafted contracts and leases.
With much of his experience devoted to high stakes, multimillion-dollar disputes, Andy is adept at managing matters through all stages of litigation.
Andy also dedicates a portion of his practice to pro bono matters, which have included prisoner civil rights cases, DACA applications and representation of a musician in a contract dispute.
While in law school, Andy was the managing editor of The University of Chicago Law Forum, and a judicial intern for the Honorable Sonia M. Sotomayor, then of the Second Circuit Court of Appeals.
- University of Chicago Law School (J.D., 2008)
- Brown University (A.B., magna cum laude, with honors, 2001)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- American Bar Association
- LaSalle Street Church, Choir Director, Assistant Treasurer on the Elder Board and Property & Finance Committee, Co-Chair of Bones & Beauty Capital Campaign