Ana works with clients to resolve legal issues relating to contract disputes, product liability claims, employment issues and business competition matters. She has worked with privately held companies as well as public institutions, healthcare providers and universities in a variety of litigation contexts. Her litigation practice spans a range of industries, including healthcare, food and beverage, agriculture, manufacturing, automotive, financial services, real estate and higher education.
Ana’s litigation experience also includes voting rights matters, immigrants’ rights actions, class action cases and probate litigation. She has successfully defended against a writ of certiorari to the United States Supreme Court and has practiced at all levels of Ohio state courts and United States federal courts.
In addition, Ana conducts internal investigations concerning allegations of corporate or individual misconduct. She also is an active member of the firm’s Government and Regulatory Affairs group, with Capitol Hill and statehouse experience.
Prior to joining the firm, Ana served as an intern for the United States House of Representatives and as a paralegal focused in real estate. During law school, she served as a legal intern for the American Civil Liberties Union and for the Federal Public Defender’s Capital Habeas Unit. She also was a research assistant for an employment law professor at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law. A cum laude graduate, Ana was recipient of the Leadership Scholarship Award, named a Public Service Fellow and served as chief managing editor of the Ohio State Journal of Criminal Law.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2013)
- Miami University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2009)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Federal Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America®
- Ohio Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Edition
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association, Leadership Institute, Class of 2023
- John W. Peck Cincinnati-NKY Chapter of the Federal Bar Association, PLEDGE Honoree, 2021
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers, Class of 2020
- Dayton Bar Association, Leadership Development Program, 2016
- Leadership Dayton, Class of 2017
- League of Women Voters of Ohio, Executive Board Member, 2017-2022
- League of Women Voters of the Greater Dayton Area, Vice President of Programming, 2015-2017; Secretary of the Executive Board, 2014-2015
- Dayton Art Institute, Associate Board Member, 2016-2021
- Women’s Leadership Collaborative of Greater Dayton, Advisory Board, 2014-2019
- Dayton History (Montgomery County’s official historical organization), Bell Board Member, 2013-2016