Amy is a senior associate in the firm’s Corporate Department who concentrates her practice in the areas of banking, finance and real estate law, particularly commercial lending.
She represents financial institutions and other commercial lenders, administrative agents and corporate borrowers in middle-market, large corporate, syndicated, asset-based, and real estate acquisition, construction and development transactions.
Amy also counsels financial institutions in connection with regulatory matters, including mergers of financial institutions, technology matters and developments under Dodd-Frank.
Specific experience includes: the preparation and negotiation of documentation for both single-lender and syndicated multi-million dollar loan transactions; preparation and negotiation of documentation for the financing of real estate acquisition, construction and development transactions, including title and survey analysis; financing of skilled nursing, assisted living, and independent living senior facilities; representing AR lenders to facility operators participating in HUD's Section 232 LEAN program for residential care facilities; mergers of federally chartered financial institutions; review and negotiation of financial institution technology outsourcing agreements; and general contract and lease review and negotiation.
- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Ohio University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2008)
- Columbus Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Commercial Finance Committee
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Association of Corporate Growth, Women in Transactions Group, Board Member
Honors & Awards
- University of Virginia School of Law, Hardy Cross Dillard Scholar
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Early Music in Columbus, Friends of Early Music, Board of Trustees
- Wexner Center for the Arts, GenWex Advisory Committee
- Women for Economic and Leadership Development (WELD), Firm Liaison