Abbie assists Porter Wright’s labor and employment lawyers with all aspects of labor and employment law, including regulatory matters as well as litigation.
As a law student, Abbie gained experience as a legal extern with the Ohio Attorney General’s office, as a judicial extern to the Hon. Christopher A. Boyko of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, and as a summer associate with Porter Wright. She also served as a senior editor of the Case Western Reserve University Law Review.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2020)
- Hanover College (B.A., 2017)
- Cleveland Metro Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, Northern District of Ohio Chapter
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards® in Criminal Law, Legal Writing, Leadership, Experiential Learning, Advocacy and Professionalism and Evidence
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law Sidney H. Moss Award for Evidence