Abby focuses her practice in commercial litigation matters. She has experience practicing tort litigation in both federal and state courts. She further assists with matters of eminent domain and e-discovery.
An active presence in the community, Abby volunteers with the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association 3Rs program within the Cleveland Metropolitan School District. Through the program, Abby discusses Constitutional rights, responsibility and realities with local high school students.
Prior to joining Porter Wright, Abby served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Donald C. Nugent in United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio. In law school, she served as the business editor for Cleveland-Marshall’s Global Business Law Review. Abby spent her summers at Porter Wright, working as a summer associate in the Cleveland office.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2019)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., 2014)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Writing, Antitrust Law
- Cleveland Metro Bar Association, 3Rs Program Volunteer