Abby is an associate in the Litigation Department and a member of the firm’s sports law practice. Her practice focuses on general commercial litigation as well as assisting individual athletes with professional career opportunities.
In law school, Abby was the executive editor of The Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution and the chief justice of the Moot Court Program. As a legal writing fellow, she mentored LL.M. students in their research and writing. Abby also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Magistrate Judge Chelsey M. Vascura on the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Abby is also a three-time Olympic Swimming Trials Qualifier who served in various leadership roles throughout her amateur career.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2018)
- University of Louisville (B.A., cum laude, 2015)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Central Ohio
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Student Note Award, “Streamlining Doping Disputes at the Olympics: World Sports Organizations, Positive Drug Tests, & Consistent Repercussions,” The Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution, 2018
- National Moot Court Competition Region 6, First Place, 2017
- APABA-CO Scholarship Recipient
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Dispute System Design and Criminal Law
- Pelotonia, rider
- Upper Arlington Swim Club, coach, 2015-present
- Coach for College (Da Nang, Vietnam), English teacher and coach, 2014
- Ironman Louisville, volunteer lifeguard, 2011 - 2015