Stephanie is a partner in the firm's Corporate Department whose practice focuses on real estate, real estate finance, commercial lending, new markets tax credits, historic rehabilitation tax credits and low-income housing tax credits.
She represents investors, funds, financial institutions and developers in the acquisition, financing, sale and disposition of real estate developments.
She provides counsel to lenders and borrowers in commercial and real estate lending. Stephanie assists direct investors and syndicators in the acquisition of equity interests in new markets tax credit, historic rehabilitation tax credit and low-income housing tax credit projects and community development entities awarded new markets tax credits.
- New York University (J.D., 2003)
- Emory University (B.A., 2000)
- New York
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers® —Rising Stars Edition, 2009-2013
- Susan G Komen Race for the Cure volunteer and workplace coordinator, 2009–2010
- Emory University Alumni Association
- Commercial Real Estate Women of Cleveland (CREW Cleveland)