Spencer concentrates her practice in complex commercial litigation. Prior to joining Porter Wright, Spencer worked with a Colorado-based communications company, guiding them through contractual upgrades and reviewing compliance concerns.
In law school, Spencer served as the managing editor of the Ohio State Law Journal. She was also a mentor to incoming law students and taught dispute resolution to middle school children.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2020)
- Olivet Nazarene University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2017)
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Phi Sigma Alpha, Political Science honor society, 2014 - 2017
- Olivet Nazarene University Alumni Association
- Tenant Advocacy Program, Legal Aid Society of Columbus