Bob joined the firm as a partner in our Naples office. He brings to the firm over 20 years of experience in estate planning, trust and estate administration, fiduciary duties and post mortem estate planning. He is admitted to practice in Florida, and is Board Certified in the area of Wills, Trusts and Estates law by The Florida Bar.
Bob has been recognized by Florida Super Lawyers® every year since 2006 and has been selected as one of The Best Lawyers in America® in the area of Trusts and Estates.
- The Thomas M. Cooley Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1991)
- University of Michigan-Dearborn (B.B.A., 1970)
- Michigan (inactive)
- U.S. Tax Court
- American Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- The Florida Bar's Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- American Institute of CPAs
- Florida Institute of CPAs
- Michigan Association of CPAs
- Collier County Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Naples, Inc.
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Trusts and Estates
- Florida Super Lawyers®, Estate Planning & Probate
- American Red Cross, Legacy Award 2013
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Rating