Phil has provided counsel to companies and their principals in a wide variety of industries, which has contributed to transactional and strategic success for his clients. His 37-year career experience in business and real estate includes private and public companies and ranges from start-up development to workouts, and from commercial leasing and construction to financings. He acts essentially as outside general counsel to his business clients and personal advisor to their owners.
- The Ohio State University College of Law (J.D., 1968)
- The Ohio State University (B.S., 1965)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Columbus Bar Association Community Service Award, 1993