Justine focuses her practice on business growth and operations, where she regularly advises clients on topics related to prospective businesses, entity formation and converting existing businesses. She is agile at drafting operation and management agreements, purchase and sale agreements and preparing documents for incorporation and formation of limited liability companies.
Justine has experience in advising clients on preferable options for tax planning, estate planning and asset protection goals. She can draft trusts, family limited liability partnerships, family limited liability corporations, wills, powers of attorney and other documents to help manage and protect her clients’ assets during periods of incapacity and after death.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2016)
- Scripps College (B.A., 2007)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Dayton Bar Association, Board of Trustees, Member-at-Large
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Appellate Advocacy
- Order of the Coif