Andy’s practice includes representing both lenders and borrowers in the origination and workout of syndicated, large corporate, commercial and middle-market credit facilities.
He also represents creditors and debtors in foreclosures, receiverships, bankruptcies and bankruptcy-related litigation. Andy has represented both buyers and sellers in Section 363 assets sales, and has prosecuted and defended numerous fraudulent transfer and preference avoidance actions ranging in size from $10,000 to over $600 million.
Additionally, Andy represents financial institutions in the sale of distressed commercial loans and residential mortgage loan pools.
- Brigham Young University - J. Reuben Clark Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2004)
- Brigham Young University (M.A., 2004)
- Brigham Young University (B.S., 2004)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers® , Rising Stars Edition, 2014