Andy is a partner in Porter Wright’s Bankruptcy & Reorganization group. His practice focuses on representing debtors and creditors in loan workouts, receiverships, bankruptcies and bankruptcy-related litigation.
He has provided counsel to both buyers and sellers in Section 363 assets sales, and has prosecuted and defended numerous fraudulent transfer and preference avoidance actions ranging in size from $10,000 to more than $600 million. He also represents financial institutions in the sale of distressed commercial loans and residential mortgage loans.
- Brigham Young University - J. Reuben Clark Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2004)
- Brigham Young University (M.A., 2004)
- Brigham Young University (B.S., 2004)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers® , Rising Stars Edition, 2014