Amanda is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Department. She serves clients in the areas of securities, and mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining the firm, Amanda served as a global privacy and digital operations legal fellow for a major retailer on its in-house legal team. There, she worked on projects surrounding data protection, privacy law and compliance.
Amanda also brings experience serving as a judicial extern for the Honorable Judge Chelsey Vascura for the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and as press intern for Congresswoman Alma Adams of NC 12th District for the 115th United States Congress.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2021)
- Oxford University, Oxford, England, Summer Law Program (2019)
- James Madison University (B.A., cum laude, 2016)
- Ohio State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Trademark Law
- French, proficient